- Facilitate introductions between entrepreneurs/corporates based in Switzerland and French entrepreneurs looking to expand their business in French Speaking part of switzerland. Provide visibility to startups founded by French / francophone / francophile entrepreneurs who are operating in Switzerland.
- Reference public and private initiatives and organisations who support French startups expanding in Switzerland.
- Be the entry point for Swiss investors, companies, engineers willing to explore new opportunities in France.
- We are entrepreneurs. We run startups. We love new technologies.
- We are a creative and smart community.
- We believe in the power of collaboration. We build open ecosystems around us.
- Technology will solve the biggest challenges of our era, but WE are responsible for shaping a world where Mother Earth and humans come first.
- We care about people. Technology must be inclusive and accessible for everyone. To solve global problems, we need to think local.
- We do things. Ideas are easy, execution is tough. The one who does knows.
- We constantly get out of our comfort zone. We aim to embrace change, not resist it.
- Don’t ask us what we can do for you. Give first, give forward. Your journey starts by bringing something to the table. Contributing is belonging.
- Don’t ask us what you can do for us. Find a gap. Fill it.
- We value feedback. It’s fine to make mistakes, it’s even better to correct them.
- We’re very serious about this. But we don’t take ourselves seriously for doing it. We do all this genuinely, informally and playfully.
FRENCH TECH SUISSE ROMANDE is a non profit organisation gathering French entrepreneurs and foreigners working in Switzerland in the tech industry.
La French Tech encompasses all start-ups, i.e. all growth companies that share a global ambition, at every stage in their development, from embryonic firms to growing start-ups with several hundred employees and their sights set on the international market. As is the case all over the world, digital technology is a major catalyst for its development, and French Tech represents both digital pure players and medtech, biotech, cleantech, etc. start-ups.